BETHESDAMAGAZINE.COM | JULY/AUGUST2015 81
SPECIAL ADVERTISING SECTION WOMEN IN BUSINESS | Profiles
10 THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT DR. GAIL LINN
1. Gail grew up in Maryland, in Adelphi and
then in Silver Spring.
2. She graduated from High Point High
3. She likes to cook. Mediterranean Foods
are her favorite, and she recently started
4. When she’s traveling she likes to
eat the local foods and then go home
and try to make them. When she was
in India in 2007, she took seven days of
5. Want to play Scrabble? Gail and
particularly her husband are top players.
The Linns often take vacations around the
Scrabble World Championship.
6. Scrabble has taken them to Kuala
Lumpur, Mumbai and London, and Australia
this coming fall.
7. She took a long route to audiology:
An undergraduate degree in Political
Science and History, a Masters in Library
& Information Sciences and a Masters and
Doctorate in Audiology.
8. Gail prides herself and her team on
compassion and unhurried, personalized
care, every step of the way.
9. She enjoys having friends over for food
10. She likes reading history. The last two
books were on Alexander the Great and
Napoleon, and she’s now finishing A World
Undone, the Story of the Great War.
Dr. Tricia Terlep,
Dr. Linn offers
care that can
quality of life.
Dr. Gail Linn
11300 Rockville Pike, Suite 105
Rockville, MD 20852