86 JULY/AUGUST2015 | BETHESDAMAGAZINE.COM
WOMEN IN BUSINESS | Profiles SPECIAL ADVERTISING SECTION
10 THINGS TO KNOW
ABOUT NURIT COOMBE
1. Nurit met her husband at grad school. They
love sailing on the Chesapeake Bay.
2. She is blessed with a wonderful family, three
beautiful children, a live-in mother-in-law and a
Golden Retriever mix.
3. She is driven by a sense of right and wrong,
and thanks God for her blessings every day.
4. The first 11 years of her professional life she
was Marketing Director for the Israeli Armament
Development Authority, Rafael USA. She managed
numerous missile programs interfacing with U.S.
Special Forces and Israeli Defense Forces.
5. She holds a Masters Degree in International
6. Real Estate is not just her career, it is
7. Her clients’ progress and needs are her first
concern. She is available practically 24/7 to
respond quickly and clearly in this competitive
8. Much of her daily time is spent gaining
market knowledge. This information is too vital
to be gathered on an as-needed basis.
9. Nurit is the #1 RE/MAX agent in Maryland and
sold over $43 million in real estate in 2014.
10. She is the #1 real estate agent (among all
companies and brokers) in North Bethesda.
Nurit Coombe sold
over $43 million in
real estate in 2014
and is the #1 RE/MAX
agent in Maryland.
#1 RE/MAX AGENT IN MARylAND
11900 Parklawn Drive, Suite 100
Rockville, MD 20852