88 JULY/AUGUST2015 | BETHESDAMAGAZINE.COM
WOMEN IN BUSINESS | Profiles SPECIAL ADVERTISING SECTION
10 THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT JILL SCHWARTZ
1. Jill specializes in luxury living in Montgomery County, MD. She is also licensed in
D.C. and Virginia.
2. Her goldendoodle loves Tuesdays because he
gets to travel to broker openings for snacks!
3. Jill enjoys relaxing on the Jersey Shore.
If you’re looking for a beach home, she is
licensed in Delaware and New Jersey.
4. She’s the only green-certified Eco-Broker
in Maryland and D.C. that has earned the
LEED AP Green certification as an Eco-Sociate TM – the premiere green designation
program for real estate pros.
5. Jill is known for finding the perfect home
to fit your needs. “Very professional; leaves
no stone unturned and thoughtfully aggressive.” R. Guttman, Partner GELAW Firm.
6. Jill’s husband Glenn is a mortgage banker with
EverBank. Together, they make a great team.
7. She represents Long & Foster as a Green
Ambassador, educating Realtors, buyers and
sellers about healthy living, energy efficiency
and healthy homes.
8. Jill is passionate about her philanthropic
work with Breath of Life Foundation, an
organization committed to research of
respiratory illnesses related to unhealthy
9. She’s the 5th-ranked Long & Foster agent
in Montgomery County and the 3rd-ranked
team agent in the Bethesda Gateway Office.
10. Jill is a “start to finish” Realtor. If you
need help navigating financing, builders or a
designer, she’s your go-to agent.
Jill’s expertise in best building
practices with an eco-friendly
perspective benefits families, their
homes and communities, which is
why she’s considered one of the
area’s top-producing agents.
REALTOR, LONG & FOSTER
4650 East West Highway
Bethesda, MD 20814