SPECIAL ADVERTISING SECTION
BETHESDAMAGAZINE.COM | MARCH/APRIL2015 151
Margie is in the Top 1 percent of
agents nationwide and was “A Top
Vote Getter” for “Best Real Estate
Agent” in 2010-2015 in the Bethesda
Magazine Readers’ Poll.
LONG & FOSTER GATEWAY
4650 East West Highway, Bethesda, MD 20814
10 THINGS TO KNOW about Margie Halem:
1. Margie has consistently been among the top vote
getters in the Bethesda Magazine “Best of Bethesda”
Readers’ Poll for “Best Real Estate Agent.” She is
ranked in The Wall Street Journal’s Top Realtors list.
2. Margie is a Penn State alum and a huge Pittsburgh
3. She’s one of five girls and an identical twin. She loved
growing up in Pittsburgh even though she spent three
years in Overland Park, Kansas.
4. She started her successful real estate career in 1984
in Georgetown and has been making families happy
5. She is an active member of her sisterhood at Temple
Beth Ami and actively supports numerous charities.
6. Outside the office, she is a gourmet cook and enjoys
entertaining and spending time with her family.
7. Her best advice for being a successful
businesswoman is to treat others the way you want
to be treated.
8. If she wasn’t working in real estate, Margie would
love to continue her role full time as an advocate for
9. Margie’s husband Mitch, her three sons and daughter
in-law are her guiding force. (The Halem’s puppy Ella
has her well trained!)
10. Margie is inspired by her parent’s love and devotion.
They just celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary!