SPECIAL ADVERTISING SECTION
BETHESDAMAGAZINE.COM | MARCH/APRIL2015 157
As the Principal Partner of The Koitz
Group, Gretchen and her team were
“Top Vote Getters” in this year’s
Bethesda Magazine Reader's Poll.
They have also been recognized by
DC City Paper readers.
Gretchen Koitz, Principal
THE KOITZ GROUP KELLER WILLIAMS
7801 Woodmont Ave., Bethesda, MD 20814
Office: 240-383-1350 | Cell: 301-442-8122
email@example.com | www.koitzgroup.com
10 THINGS TO KNOW about Gretchen Koitz:
1. She considers herself a local, having moved here
from Montana as a child.
2. She worked on Capitol Hill before beginning her real
3. In client relationships, she is uncompromisingly
hands-on and education-driven.
4. Her “happy place” is Telluride, Colorado, but she also
enjoys living and working in “wonderful, walkable”
5. She treasures childhood memories of attending Harry
Belafonte concerts at Carter Barron Amphitheatre
with her dad.
6. Her guilty pleasure is Baskin & Robbins Chocolate
Chip and Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream (a scoop of
7. One of her favorite vacations was a weeklong yoga
retreat in Italy.
8. Kevin Koitz, her son/business partner, is encouraging
her to meditate.
9. Jason Koitz, another son/business partner, is
encouraging her to be a foodie.
10. David Koitz, her husband/life partner, is encouraging
her to drink more wine.