SPECIAL ADVERTISING SECTION
BETHESDAMAGAZINE.COM | MARCH/APRIL2015 163
Nobody knows Bethesda and Potomac
home values better, or works harder
and smarter for her clients, than Kris.
LONG & FOSTER BETHESDA GATEWAY
4650 East West Highway, Bethesda, MD 20814
Cell: 301-806-8240 | Office: 301-907-7600
10 THINGS TO KNOW about Kris Feldman:
1. A mid-westerner with an Ohio State University
degree, “Go Buckeyes” and high energy are in her
2. Over the past 25 years she’s represented hundreds of
buyers and sellers with nearly $500 million in volume.
3. With all her industry recognition, her greatest
achievements are still her daughter, her son and her
4. Kris believes there are three things key to finding the
right home: a) location b) knowing the neighborhoods,
and c) choosing an agent who is knowledgeable and
compatible with you.
5. Three things she advises home buyers: be prepared,
be patient and understand your marketplace.
6. The one favor friends and family never stop asking of
her? Another batch of her “killer brownies.”
7. Kris believes that sellers have a better chance of
getting a higher sales price with a realistic list price.
8. One of the biggest mistakes buyers make: not trusting
their instincts. Sometimes their dream house is the
first house they see.
9. Kris believes that singing in the shower will eventually
make her voice sound like Barbra Streisand.
10. What she loves about real estate: Meeting people,
making friends and helping buyers and sellers with
the investment of a lifetime.