Celebrating 40 years, it will be an unforgettable summer as they take their ;nal bow in a musical theater show! Two weeks of singing,
dancing, costumes, props and acting.
With a trip to NYC or a role in Les Miserables to choose from based upon your choice of session, this inclusive three week training
program develops students’ performance training by providing focused instruction in an immersive musical theatre environment. Ask
about our scholarships.
American Volleyball Camps are the most fun and challenging camps in the DMV. From beginner to elite, all levels (youth, middle school,
high school) are welcome.
On-site swimming, horseback riding, sports, overnights, special event days, arts and crafts, nature, outdoor living skills, martial arts,
dramatics, music, and CIT program.
● ● Swim instruction/pool time, before and after care, outdoor adventure excursions, arts and crafts, dance, music, cooking, STEAM, robotics, chess, sports and games for PK-5th graders. Counselor-in-Training leadership experiences for 6th-12th graders.
Our specialties are adventure, day, tennis, golf, soccer, ;eld games, arts and crafts; swim lessons included in day camp. Lunch included in
all camps. Free swim for all camps. High ratios staff to camper. Transportation, before and after care available.
Calleva offers exciting outdoor adventures in nearby wilderness areas -"Rivers, Trails, Rocks & Farm." Transportation included. Some
programs include overnight.
Celebrating 15 years of Art and Community, Camp Arena Stage is a summer experience with over 75 activities including acting, ;lmmaking,
dance, theater, sculpture, and more!
We encourage;campers to be creative and independent,;have fun and make friendships that last a lifetime.;Activities include aquatics,
sports, outdoors adventures, horseback riding, performing/visual arts and more.;
● ● Camp JCC is the place to be this summer.; Explore everything we have to offer from arts, sports, theater, STEM, daily swimming and so much more.
● ● Horseback riding, swimming, soccer, tennis, gymnastics, basketball, track and ;eld, and more. Transportation and extended care available!
● Daily, on-site swimming instruction; Create your own path in science & Technology, Sports, Music and Art.
More than 100 1, 2, 3, & 4-week camps in drama, dance, musical theatre, and ;lmmaking.
Horsemanship, outdoor program, onsite swimming pool, newly expanded teen, STEM, and theater arts programs, and extended programs
into August including an Aquatics camp.
Daily nature exploration (1st-5th grade), pool trips & water-play, yoga, thrilling creative arts & sciences, low camper to counselor ratio, and
extended care! ;
Enrichment camp focusing on creativity, collaboration, imagination, and innovation. Choose four academic sessions centered around the
theme of Space Exploration and Investigation.;
1-Week and Multi-Week camps for youth and teens. Focus on acting, playwriting, storytelling, design and more. Inspire creativity and
explore your imagination!
With 18,000 square feet of space Silver Stars Gymnastics offers kids the opportunity to learn cartwheels, climb the ropes, ;ip on the
trampolines and make memories with new and old friends.;
Young artists spend summer days in a working gallery on a vibrant arts campus with excellent instruction and room for inspiration!
Aftercare is available.
Holy Cross offers Co-Ed Summer Stock and HSPT Prep classes and All-Girls Sports Camps. Details on our website.;
● ● Campers can choose from a wide variety of workshops and specialty camps that include sports, adventure, arts, technology, academics, music, robotics, and much more!
Nine sessions that include archery, robotics, cooking, sculpture, animation and video game development, basketball, hiking,
entrepreneurship, dance, and more!
From producing a blockbuster movie to conducting eye-opening science experiments, SummerEdge at McLean School offers some fun and
learning for everyone.
●● ● Kayaking, canoeing, swimming, horseback riding, rock climbing, archery, air ri;e, gymnastics and more. Transportation provided.
● STEAM camps in English, Language instruction in Spanish, ESOL, Mandarin Chinese & French.
● Great summer days spent learning the wonderful sport of sailing on the Potomac River. It is empowering, fun and healthy! Camps available for beginners through advanced.
Each theme oriented session includes water play, special events, special projects and music. Outdoor playground and well-equipped preschool classrooms. Low teacher to child ratio.
●● ● 25+ different camps a week - travel camps, aquatics, sports, arts, science, teen, specialty
SPECIAL ADVERTISING SECTION
Essential information on summer camps 28