Salon Central has created a culture that is,
“welcoming, warm and down to earth,” says
Gail Cohen, who opened her salon 18 years
1. Our values are founded on the collective
success of our teammates and by consistently
surpassing the expectations of our guests.
2. We have a stylist who specializes in the
“New York Dry Cut,” which Cohen says is “a
technique unique to our area.” Cutting hair dry
is entirely different than when it’s wet. Cowlicks, waves, and other little quirks aren't visible
when wet. With dry hair, your stylist can work
with your challenges and give you the best cut.
3. As a market leader in Bethesda, “we always keep the salon sparkling clean because,
cleanliness is next to godliness,” says Cohen.
4. There is abundant, free parking; the salon
is open 7 days a week and has free Wifi.
5. The salon has an 85 percent guest retention
rate and a 90 percent employee retention rate.
6. In 2014, Salon Central was awarded
“Salon 200” a recognition given to 200 salons
nationwide for their best business practices.
7. For eight years in a row, Salon Central has
been a “Top Pick” in Bethesda Magazine’s
“Best of Bethesda” Readers’ Poll.
8. “Do you want fuller, longer luxurious hair?”
Cohen asks. “Perfect, we provide hair extension services that meet everyone’s desires!”
9. We offer the Olaplex conditioning color
service, which makes hair stronger, healthier,
and your color last longer.
10. Salon Central is, “always ahead of the
latest trends such as Balayage highlights,
bohemian braiding and fun funky color,”
10317 Westlake Drive
Bethesda, MD 20817
Profiles | Salons & Spas SPECIAL ADVERTISING SECTION