Bethesda Magazine | 2016-2017 WELCOME GUIDE 163
Because expectations should always be
exceeded, here are 10 ways Progressions is
providing exceptional customer service to each
and every guest, each and every day:
1. Team members say ‘yes’ often. Since 1984,
owner Cindy Feldman encourages the team
daily to “make the guest’s day.”
2. Salon Today Magazine recognizes Progressions nationally as a “Salon Today 200” salon
in Customer Service, Philanthropy, Culture and
Education. Top services include haircuts and
color (by Master Colorists), nail treatments, signature facials, therapeutic massages, custom
spray tanning and brow design.
3. Complimentary refreshments are offered,
including Starbucks coffee, local bakery goodies on the weekend and, coming soon, evening
4. Extras abound, like free bang/beard trims
and makeup touchups with any service. Guests
are also offered phone chargers and free wifi.
5. Team members are inspired to continue
their education, give back to the community,
and pursue personal goals, resulting in long-lasting client relationships.
6. Playroom and breastfeeding areas enable
parents to bring their children with them.
7. Students, teachers and active duty military
receive special savings (and a big thank you).
8. Team members speak various languages,
including English, ASL, Cantonese, Korean,
Russian, Spanish and Vietnamese.
9. Transportation is provided to and from the Red
Line’s White Flint Metro. Free parking is ample.
10. Guests are taught to recreate their look at
home, so they feel “salon ready” every day.
salon spa store
12211 Nebel St.
Rockville, MD 20852
SPECIAL ADVERTISING SECTION Profiles | Salons & Spas